Saturday, April 17, 2010

DeeDabbler: Bathroom Decoration on the Cheap part II

DeeDabbler: Bathroom Decoration on the Cheap

A while back I posted my project of making my bathroom decorations out of fresh step advertizements. (Click the link above to see the post)  Well, the other day our 5 year old grandson was over and had to use the bathroom. He came out and said, "Grandma, I was going to the bathroom and looked to my right and saw the cats!" I said, "Well, why didn't you close the door?" thinking he meant our cats Buddy and Willow. He said, "The cats on the wall! I like the black and white cat the best...he looks like Buddy!" Then he asked me where I got the pictures. Apparently he was so impressed with the pictures that he took Grampa in the bathroom to point them out and again pointed out the black and white cat as his favorite. I guess he really enjoyed them!

Well, I have found another new ad with a new cat, so will be adding another picture to the collection as soon as I can get a frame from the dollar tree. They are kinda fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog