Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bathroom Decoration on the Cheap

 love magazine ads.  Some are beautiful, some are clever, and some make me laugh out loud!  "Fresh Step", a brand of kitty litter, had some of the funniest ads a year or so ago.  Naturally, being the pack rat that I am, I had to tear them out of the magazines after I read all the articles I was interested in.

I recently was going through all the neat pix I've collected from mag ads when I again ran across these funny pictures.  I thought, "These would be so perfect to hang in the bathroom."  So I went to my favorite store (The Dollar Tree) and purchased 3 cheapie frames.


I took the mat out of the frames and had to cut the middle bar off, as these frames were actually made to put two pictures in each frame (see the pic above).  Then I trimmed the ads and framed them and hung them in the bathroom.



Sorry about the glare from the glass of the pix, but here they are hanging on my bathroom wall.  Aren't they a hoot!?
</P>
<P></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P>http://www.thethriftyhome.com

1 comment:

Search This Blog