A couple of posts ago, I wrote about a link to some great de-cluttering tips and tricks. I received an email from Mini, who had a few more I could add to the list that were really good, so I thought I would share them with you here. Thanks Mini.
"I tape favorite recipes inside the door of my "baking" cupboard so I can stand right there and get the ingredient I want and look at the recipe at the same time
I put all suitcases inside each other and only have 1 to stash as well as stashing items I don't use often or only use on trips in the smaller inside one.
I use dressers or small items of furniture with drawers in so there is places to stash stuff
I have my cd's and other music inside a bench so they are put away yet handy .... near the player and the bench looks nice as a piece of furniture just inside my door"
- A Few More Tips for De-cluttering and Organizing
- Check out this great MSN Video: Incredible Hang Dr...
- 15 Ways to De-Clutter Your Life
- Bathroom Decoration on the Cheap
- Spring has Sprung
- Baby blanket and hat
- Hybernating mamma bear and cub (or cubs?)
- Crochet Your Own Snuggie
- Corned Beef 'n' Cabbage Recipe | Taste of Home Rec...
- Sock Kitty
- Altered Charms
- Art journal
- National Craft Month
- ▼ March (13)