Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Few More Tips for De-cluttering and Organizing

A couple of posts ago, I wrote about a link to some great de-cluttering tips and tricks. I received an email from Mini, who had a few more I could add to the list that were really good, so I thought I would share them with you here. Thanks Mini.

"I tape favorite recipes inside the door of my "baking" cupboard so I can stand right there and get the ingredient I want and look at the recipe at the same time

I put all suitcases inside each other and only have 1 to stash as well as stashing items I don't use often or only use on trips in the smaller inside one.

I use dressers or small items of furniture with drawers in so there is places to stash stuff

I have my cd's and other music inside a bench so they are put away yet handy .... near the player and the bench looks nice as a piece of furniture just inside my door"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog