As promised yesterday, here is a snap of the baby blanket and hat that I crocheted for our soon-to-arrive great-granddaughter. I used Bernat's "Baby Jaquards" in the berries and cream color. The stitch in the blanket is what I always called a mile-a-minute stitch, which may be a misnomer. It is the stitch where you do a single/double/single and then the next row a double/single/double, which goes really fast and gives the item a wonderful texture. The little hat is a single crochet with double crochet ruffles. And here is the snap I took of the items:
- A Few More Tips for De-cluttering and Organizing
- Check out this great MSN Video: Incredible Hang Dr...
- 15 Ways to De-Clutter Your Life
- Bathroom Decoration on the Cheap
- Spring has Sprung
- Baby blanket and hat
- Hybernating mamma bear and cub (or cubs?)
- Crochet Your Own Snuggie
- Corned Beef 'n' Cabbage Recipe | Taste of Home Rec...
- Sock Kitty
- Altered Charms
- Art journal
- National Craft Month
- ▼ March (13)