Sunday, March 7, 2010

Art journal

I belong to a Yahoo group of art journaling, where they give challenges and word prompts. I thought I might share a few images from my art journal.  I don't have a lot of pages in it yet, but here is a pic of the cover:


As you can see, I call my art journal "Me, Myself, and I"   One page I made was a one-word description of myself.  Here is that page:



Another page I used the word prompt "hand" and this is my page for that prompt:



When the word prompt "Body" was used in the group, I made this journal page:



These are all pages I did a while ago.  I need to get back into doing more with my art journal.  I really enjoyed making pages in it before.  And as I make new entries, I will try to remember to post them here to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog