Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Back!





I haven't posted anything to the blog for a long time. I finally got a couple of pictures of the turkey cookies we did in young women's in November and I will try to post those pix, although I am very new to this and don't really know what I am doing. Okay, so it looks like I at least got the pix to upload.
I've seen some pretty cool blogs and pictures added in a much better fashion than this, but I'm still learning.
Anyway, these cookies are really easy to make, and the girls really enjoyed that night. It was a project that we were able to accomplish in the hour we have for activities. It can be really hard to find a project that is interesting and fun for the girls that can be done that quickly. Please feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Dee,
    I remember when you brought these to school and gave one to everybody in our class. They were awesome. You are the craftiest person I know. (And I mean that in a good way :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog