Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mickey Mouse Baby Shower Gifts

A dear family friend is due to have her little boy near the end of February (or maybe the middle...say...the 14th...which just happens to be my birthday ).  Recently there was a baby shower for her and her new bundle of love, and I made this Mickey mouse hat, diaper cover, and booties as a gift.  She was pleased and I had a lot of fun putting this together.  Sorry the picture isn't high quality.  I'm a poor photographer I'm afraid.

I got the patterns for these online from some very generous and creative ladies, and I want to post a link and give credit and thanks to them here:

Mickey Mouse hat: 
Mickey Mouse diaper cover: 
And booties (with a couple of pattern adjustments by myself) here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog